- Option to show all apps & windows from all Spaces grouped together.
- Option to customize keyboard shortcuts for Command-Tab switchers.
- Option to increase text contrast.
- Option to exclude windows by title (currently only all windows of an app can be excluded).
- Option to have all shortcuts disabled when specific apps are focused. This may be useful when working in virtual machines or when playing games.
- Option to show Sidebars on specific displays only.
- When Sidebar is hidden, it should slide in when the cursor moves to the corresponding vertical edge of the display anywhere.
- Refinements to the search algorithm.
- Support for switching directly to window tabs.
- Option to show app & window titles on Sidebar as tooltips.
- Option to keep the active window’s item highlighted on Sidebar.
- Dropping a file on an app or window item should open it with the corresponding app.
- Show Dock icon progress bar.
- Option to have the cursor automatically move to the display of the window being switched to.
- Option to show window preview when hovering over a window item.